American Summer BBQ Expo
Saturday, May 19 • 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
In front of the Marine Corps Exchange, Henderson Hall.
Get grillin' and have some fun!
Featuring THE WORLD OF WEBER®
Gourmet Food Tastings
• Urban Accents Seasoning Blends & Sauces. • Wildly Delicious Sauces.
• All Gourmet Food: 20% off on May 19 only.
Stay for Lunch:
for Sale from Gregory's Grill Catering Good Friends.
Fried Shrimp Basket, Fried Oyster Basket, Fish and Chips, BBQ Pork Sandwich, Burgers, Chicken Fingers Basket, Iced Cold Drinks, and more!
Weber Grill & Accessories: 20% off (May 18–20).
Weber experts on site to answer your questions and offer grilled food tastings.
- See the new Weber Genesis II.
- E-310 Gas Grill featuring...
- GS4 Grilling System: with 3 high-performance stainless steel burners and Flavorizer bars.
- Infinity Ignition: start each burner with ease.
- Stainless Steel Side Prep Workspaces: feature integrated hanging storage hooks.
- Porcelain Enameled Cast Iron Grates: 513 sq. in. of cooking space.
Access to Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall has recently changed. Please visit this link to learn about the new access control policies for non-federal and non-DoD ID card holders, who must now use the Hatfield Gate, just off Washington Boulevard (Route 27).