American Summer BBQ Expo
Saturday, April 29 • 11 AM – 3 PM
Marine Corps Exchange, Henderson Hall
Get grillin' and have some fun!
Featuring THE WORLD OF WEBER®
Gourmet Food Tastings
• Stonewall Kitchen Sauces.
• Urban Accents Seasoning Blends & Sauces. • Wildly Delicious Sauces.
• All Gourmet Food: 20% off on April 29 only.
Barbeque Lunch FOR SALE from Jeremiah’s Kansas City Style BBQ.
1st Place in the 24th National Capital Barbecue Battle® Marine Corps Military Chef’s Cook-Off.
Weber Grill & Accessories: 15% off (April 28–30).
Weber experts on site to answer your questions and offer grilled food tastings.
- See the new Weber Genesis II.
- E-310 Gas Grill featuring...
- GS4 Grilling System: with 3 high-performance stainless steel burners and Flavorizer bars.
- Infinity Ignition: start each burner with ease.
- Stainless Steel Side Prep Workspaces: feature integrated hanging storage hooks.
- Porcelain Enameled Cast Iron Grates: 513 sq. in. of cooking space.
Access to Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall has recently changed. Please visit this link to learn about the new access control policies for non-federal and non-DoD ID card holders, who must now use the Hatfield Gate, just off Washington Boulevard (Route 27).