10th Annual Children's Fair 2017
Hosted by Marine & Family Programs
to celebrate the Month of the Military Child
Saturday, April 29 • 10 AM – 2 PM
Cpl Terry L. Smith Gym, Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall
Please register upon arrival at the Cpl Terry L Smith Gym
Lunch available for purchase in front of the MCX at the American Summer BBQ Expo.
Are you coming to this event? Please fill out the form below, sign it and bring it with you.
FREE fun for all ages!
• Balloon Artist
• Photo Booths
• Video Games
• Board Games
• Bounce House
• Obstacle Course
• Children's Book Authors
• Chance to Win MCX Gift Cards
• Discount Lunch Coupon
• Free Ice Cream in front of the MCX
- Book Signing: 11 am – 1 pm • Books Sale: 10 am – 2 pm
- Alia Reese, author of My Daddy Is a Marine.
- Kristin Ayyar, author of Countdown ‘til Daddy Comes Home and Countdown ‘til Mommy Comes Home.
- R.S. Greene, author of Where Do I Belong?
- Marlene Lee, author of The Hero in My Pocket.
- Karen Pavlicin-Fragnito, author of Summer of Courage and Life After Deployment; coauthor of Military Life: Stories and Poems for Children and Stories Around the Table.
- Sonia Salinas, author of Muu, Muu Dice Una Vaca, and El Abecedario Yo Me Sé.
Access to Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall has recently changed. Please visit this link to learn about the new access control policies for non-federal and non-DoD ID card holders, who must now use the Hatfield Gate, just off Washington Boulevard (Route 27).