OohRah Run Series
Links to external websites may be inaccessible on government computers or government-issued devices. MCCS is not able to control this functionality. Please use a personal computer or device for inaccessible links.
All dates subject to change, please stay tuned for updated and current information.
Devil Dog 5K Race
Friday, September 17 • 7:00 am • Cpl Terry L Smith Gym, Henderson Hall.
The 2021 OohRah Run Series at Henderson is proudly hosting the 11th Annual Devil Dog 5k. The race will begin across from Terry L. Smith Gym and take runners through all of the sights of Joint Base Myer–Henderson Hall and end back at Smith Gym for our Post Race Awards Ceremony.
On Behalf of Marine Corps Community Services & Semper Fit we welcome you to be a part of our healthy lifestyle events and compete with your fellow friends, family and Service Members!
• Check-in and late registration on site starting at 5:45 am.
• Registration closes at 6:30 am.
• Top three male and female finishers receive medals.
• For more information, please call 703-614-6332.
*Designates OohRah Run Series Races; dates subject to change.
Base regulations regarding wearing of headphones during the runs are prohibited.
Access to Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall has recently changed. Please visit this link to learn about the new access control policies for non-federal and non-DoD ID card holders, who must now use the Hatfield Gate, just off Washington Boulevard (Route 27).
The OohRah Run Series comprises five selected running events throughout the season. This year's OohRah Run Series will be conducted using a simple point system.
- All participants who finish receive 1 point.
- The third place finishers male and female each receive 2 points.
- The second place finishers male and female each receive 3 points.
- The first place finishers male and female each receive 5 points.
- The top male and female with the most points at the end of the series will be the series winners! Prizes will be announced at a later date.
Chesty's 5K Race
Wednesday, June 23 • 7:00 am • Cpl Terry L Smith Gym, Henderson Hall.
1. Joshua Owino (17:16)
2. Quinn Plummer (18:16)
3. Davontae Hinton (19:10)
1. Yuko Whitestone (20:53)
2. Dylan Plummer (24:29)
3. Libelisse Rivera (25:18)
1. Quinn Plummer (18:16)
2. Kai Hammer (23:44)
3. Dylan Plummer (24:29)