OohRah Run Series
Stay tuned for upcoming OohRah Run Series information.
Links to external websites may be inaccessible on government computers or government-issued devices. MCCS is not able to control this functionality. Please use a personal computer or device for inaccessible links.
All dates subject to change, please stay tuned for updated and current information.
*Designates OohRah Run Series Races; dates subject to change.
Base regulations regarding wearing of headphones during the runs are prohibited.
Access to Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall has recently changed. Please visit this link to learn about the new access control policies for non-federal and non-DoD ID card holders, who must now use the Hatfield Gate, just off Washington Boulevard (Route 27).
The OohRah Run Series comprises five selected running events throughout the season. This year's OohRah Run Series will be conducted using a simple point system.
- All participants who finish receive 1 point.
- The third place finishers male and female each receive 2 points.
- The second place finishers male and female each receive 3 points.
- The first place finishers male and female each receive 5 points.
- The top male and female with the most points at the end of the series will be the series winners! Prizes will be announced at a later date.
No results at this time.