Resource Guide (coming soon)
Education & Career Fair – Spring 2018
Thursday, April 12 • 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Cpl. Terry L. Smith Gym, Henderson Hall, Joint Base Myer–Henderson Hall
Provided by: Personal & Professional Development Branch.
Embark on this career transitional journey with MCCS Henderson Hall
Henderson Hall's Education and Career Fair features companies, federal and state government agencies, and colleges and universities looking for highly qualified candidates. Recruiters are available to take résumés and conduct interviews with potential applicants or to provide application information. This is a great opportunity to network and meet face-to-face with military-friendly employers and schools.
- ACES Group, LLC
- Amazon Web Services
- American Military University
- Argosy University
- Arlington County
- Bellevue University
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Bowling Green State University
- CACI International Inc.
- Central Michigan University
- Chenega Corporation
- Clark Construction Group, LLC
- Coca Cola Bottling Co Consolidated
- College of Charleston
- Columbia University School of General Studies
- Corporate Gray
- Defense Contract Audit Agency
- Deloitte Consulting
- Department of Defense Education Activity
- DeVry University
- DHS, U.S. Immigration and Customs
- Drexel University Online
- Drug Enforcement Agency
- Duquesne University
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Excelsior College
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- First Command
- Florida Institute of Technology
- Fordham University
- Full Sail University
- Georgetown University School of Continuing Studies
- Germanna Community College
- Kaplan University
- Kelly Services, Inc.
- Liberty University
- Marine for Life Network
- Mary Washington Healthcare
- Metropolitan Police Department (MPDC)
- Mission Essential
- NASA DEVELOP
- National Science Foundation
- National University
- Navy Mutual Aid Association
- Nazareth College of Rochester
- Northeastern University
- Norwich University, College of Graduate and Continuing Studies
- Old Dominion University
- Park University
- Paul Smith’s College
- Penn State University World Campus
- Prince William County Police Department
- Purdue University
- Regent University
- Saint Louis University
- Service to School
- Shenandoah University
- Social Security Administration
- Southwest Airlines
- St. Bonaventure University Veterans Services
- St. Michael’s Inc.
- Stratford University
- STS INTL
- SUNY Empire State College
- Syracuse University
- The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- The Citadel
- The Common Application
- The University of Alabama-Bama By Distance
- Thomas Edison State College
- Two Marines Moving
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Universal Technical Institute
- University of Oklahoma
- University of Pennsylvania, LPS
- University of Virginia School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- US Mint
- Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT)
- Virginia Department of Veteran Services
- Virginia Employment Commission
- Virginia Veterans & Family Support Program (VVFS)
- Warrior-Scholar Project
- Washington Metropolitan Transit Authority
- Webster University
- World Financial Group
Information for Attendees
- Free parking is available along the cemetery wall or in any non-reserved space.
- Free breakfast and lunch refreshments are available, courtesy of our sponsors, throughout the fair.
- A free Resource Guide, listing all registered educators and employers and their contact information, is given to each attendee.
- Résumé assistance and review are provided free during the event.
- To prepare for the fair, please consider registering for a free workshop, “Career Fair Strategies,” on Thursday, March 30, 9:30 – 11 AM in Bldg. 21.
Information for Participants
Henderson Hall's Education and Career Fair offers your organization an exciting opportunity to recruit from a richly talented and diverse group of professionals. Clients include people of all ranks and from all branches of service — active duty, retired, separating from military service, military spouses, or DOD civilians. This is an excellent opportunity for your organization to network with prospective employees and students. If you need additional information, please contact the Career Resource Management Center at 703-614-6828 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Note for Schools: We regret that only schools holding a current DoD MOU may attend. Please do not register if your institution does not hold a current DoD MOU. All colleges and universities are required to be regionally/nationally accredited. Should you have any questions, please call 703-693-9104.
Registration for Participants
To be wait-listed, employers please contact the Career Resource Management Center at 703-614-6828. Schools please contact the Education & Career Services at 703-614-9104.
If changes need to be made to your original registration, employers please contact the Career Resource Management Center at 703-614-6828; schools please contact Education & Career Services at 703-614-9104.
Note: If changes need to me made to your original registration do not complete another online form. Please contact the Career Resource Management Center at 703-614-6828.
Registration includes: one reserved table and 2 two chairs per table; guaranteed parking; no cost associated. Registration is open until April 5, 2018 or until all available spots are filled. To guarantee that your organization’s name is represented in the event, please make sure to register prior to March 15, 2018.
Parking will be available in designated spaces along the wall of Arlington Cemetery. You can access parking through Gate 1 if you have a DoD ID card. Please click link for a base map and detailed directions to Henderson Hall. Access to Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall has recently changed. Please visit this link to learn about the new access control policies for non-federal and non-DoD ID card holders, who must now use the Hatfield Gate, just off Washington Boulevard (Route 27).
Participant set-up time is from 7:30 AM – 9:45 AM. Once you arrive, please check in with Employer/Educator Registration to receive your organization’s table assignment and resource guide.
All cancellations MUST be received via email . Send your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your organization is interested in sponsoring this event, please check “yes” when registering. MCCS Henderson Hall’s Advertising & Sponsorship Manager will provide sponsorship options and details following completed online registration. For more information, please email email@example.com