2017 Travel & Leisure Fair
2017 MCCS Henderson Hall Travel & Leisure Fair!
Saturday, May 20, 11 AM – 3 PM at Joint Base Myer–Henderson Hall, Bldg. 21.
Join us at this event, to be held indoors at Bldg. 21, right beside the MCX! we'll host exhibitors from travel agencies, tourist boards, attractions, cultural centers, and providers of leisure activities who welcome the military and Department of Defense market. Find that next vacation destination, explore local culture, or just find something new to do on your day off.
Concurrently, the Henderson Hall “Uncorked” Wine Festival will be taking place. Taste over a hundred wines from around the world and select craft beers, see a cigar demonstration, and enjoy lunch for purchase from Fusion Confusion. Anyone (age 21 or over) may taste; only authorized patrons may purchase, but come anyhow and enjoy the deejay entertainment and door prizes at both the wine festival and the Travel & Leisure Fair.
- Exhibitors from a variety of travel and leisure destinations!
- Door prizes, to include wine tour, boat tour, doggy play stay, introductory flight or sight-seeing tickets, air tickets for two to Cape Town or Johannesburg, resort experience, theater tickets and more!
- Lots of giveaways and FREE refreshments
Exhibitors Contracted to Attend
Just a few spaces left! To be an exhibitor, please call 571-483-1956.
• AAA Mid-Atlantic
• Adulting in Disney
• Adventure Links
• Arlington Convention & Visitors Service
• Baron Tours
• Be Relaxed Destinations, LLC
• Celebrity Cruise Lines
• Cruise Planners Fine Tours and Cruises
• First Command
• Healthy Hound Playground
• Luray Caverns
• MacNair Travel Management
• Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing
• Military Historiacal Tours, Inc.
• Navy Annapolis Flight Center
• Navy Mutual Aid Association
• River Riders Family Adventure Resort
• South African Airways
• USA Guided Tours
• Velox Visa & Passport Services
Access to Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall has recently changed. Please visit this link to learn about the new access control policies for non-federal and non-DoD ID card holders, who must now use the Hatfield Gate, just off Washington Boulevard (Route 27).