Career Resource Management Center (CRMC)
At the Career Resource Management Center (CRMC), you can search the Internet for job search websites, view federal and private job announcements, and draft and post résumés. Both the Transition Assistance Management Program (TAMP) and the Family Member Employment Assistance Program (FMEAP) are located within the CRMC.
• Career Counseling
• Transition Readiness Seminar (TRS)
• Résumé Writing Assistance
• Employment Readiness Workshops
• Interview Techniques and Practice Sessions
• Job Search Techniques
• Education & Training Opportunities
• Resource Library
• Employment Referrals
• Client Computers, Fax Machine, and Copier
1st Annual Joint Career Fair
Thursday, September 7 • 10 am – 1 pm.
Spates Community Center, Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall.
228 McNair Road, Fort Myer, VA 22211 – Building 405.
• Opportunity to meet face-to-face with local and national employers
• Network with community resource providers
• Open to active duty, family members, retirees, and DoD civilians.
“Interviews may be conducted onsite” Savings you can carry. Mail–in rebates.
For more information, please contact:
• Army Community Service – 703.555.6767
• Soldier for Life - TAP – 703.555.6767
• Marine & Family - TRP – 703.614.6828
www.mccsHH.com | www.army.mil/jbmhh | www.jbmhhmwr.com