Career Resource Management Center (CRMC)
At the Career Resource Management Center (CRMC), you can search the Internet for job search websites, view federal and private job announcements, and draft and post résumés. Both the Transition Assistance Management Program (TAMP) and the Family Member Employment Assistance Program (FMEAP) are located within the CRMC.
• Career Counseling
• Transition Readiness Seminar (TRS)
• Résumé Writing Assistance
• Employment Readiness Workshops
• Interview Techniques and Practice Sessions
• Job Search Techniques
• Education & Training Opportunities
• Resource Library
• Employment Referrals
• Client Computers, Fax Machine, and Copier
Joint Career Fair – Honoring Our Military
Thursday, November 8 • 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Spate Community Club & Conference Center, Ft. Myer.
Hosted by Army SFL-TAP, Marine Corps Transition Readiness Program, Army Community Services and Virginia Department of Veteran Service.
- Opportunity to meet face-to-face with local, federal, and national employers
- Network with community resource providers
- Interviews conducted on the spot
- Dress for success and be prepared with resumes
- Open to active duty, veterans, military spouses and DoD civilians
For more information, please contact Army SFL-TAP (703.696.0973), or Henderson Hall Transition Readiness Program (703.614.6828).