Family Member Employment Assistance Program (FMEAP)
The Family Member Employment Assistance Program (FMEAP) creates a welcoming environment for military families to become better acquainted with employment opportunities in their area.
FMEAP provides assistance to family members of active duty, reserve and retired service members. FMEAP off ers a broad range of ser vices to meet the employment needs of our clientele. We are here to help you achieve your goals and be successful in your quest for the best possible employment opportunity for you.
- Career Counseling
- Job Search Techniques
- Résumé Writing Assistance
- Career Development/Employment Readiness Workshops
- Resources on Education & Training Opportunities
- Portable Career Opportunities
- Current Job Announcement Postings
- Employment Referrals
- Resource Library
- Client Resource Center with Resource Library, Client Laptops, Fax Machine, and Copy Machine