Geico® Military
No federal or Marine Corps endorsement implied.
Home | Marine & Family Programs | Personal & Professional Readiness | CRMC | TRP | TRS

VA Claims Assistance

Thinking of filing a claim with the Department of Veterans Affairs for disability compensation?

Consult: with your National Service Officer about the condition for which you are considering filing a claim.

Collect: The following documents to support your claim: service medical records, private physician’s records, DD Form 214, marriage certificate, birth certifi cates of children, copies of dependent’s Social Security cards.

Contact: your National Service Offi cer again and discuss your findings and what more, if anything, that needs to be done.

An AMVETS Representative will be at the MCCS Henderson Hall Career Resource Management Center on the second and fourth Thursday of every month.

VA Claims Assistance is by appointment only. Please call 703-614-6828 to schedule your appointment.

See also: