Education & Career Services
CRMC AND EDUCATION & CAREER SERVICES CLOSURE
Career Resource Management Center (CRMC) and Education & Career Services will be closed on Wednesday, April 12 and Thursday, April 13 to set-up and host the Education & Career Fair, held Thursday, April 13, 10 am –1 pm, at the Cpl Terry L. Smith Gym, Bldg. 27.
Are you ready to advance in your career? Are you interested in obtaining a college degree or obtaining credits through examination? The mission of the Education & Career Services at Henderson Hall is to stimulate the lifelong learning process by effectively communicating the educational programs offered and to provide the requisite information, tools and support to the learning process.
Programs and services we offer:
- Advisement Sessions
- College & University Search Assistance
- Joint Services Transcript (JST) Assistance
- Tuition Assistance (TA) Program
- Veterans Affairs Education Benefits Assistance including Ch 33-9/11 GI Bill
- Scholarship & Financial Aid Assistance
- Military & Academic Testing Services
- United Services Military Apprenticeship Program (USMAP) Assistance
Postsecondary Education Complaint System (PECS)
A complaint system for servicemembers and their family members to report misleading or unfair actions regarding Montgomery or Post 9/11 GI Bill, Federal financial aid, and Private student loans by education institutions. To file a complaint, please visit the following website:
Education & Career Fair – Spring 2017
Thursday, April 13 • 10 am – 1 pm • Cpl Terry L. Smith Gym, Henderson Hall.
Meet with local, national, and international educators and employers looking to connect with you!