Education & Career Services
Marine & Family Program (MFP) office is available Monday – Friday only by phone or email. MFP Center is closed until further notice with all staff at 100% Telework.
Are you ready to advance in your career? Are you interested in obtaining a college degree or obtaining credits through examination? The mission of the Education & Career Services at Henderson Hall is to stimulate the lifelong learning process by effectively communicating the educational programs offered and to provide the requisite information, tools and support to the learning process.
Programs and services we offer:
- Advisement Sessions
- College & University Search Assistance
- Joint Services Transcript (JST) Assistance
- Tuition Assistance (TA) Program
- Veterans Affairs Education Benefits Assistance including Ch 33-9/11 GI Bill
- Scholarship & Financial Aid Assistance
- Military & Academic Testing Services
- United Services Military Apprenticeship Program (USMAP) Assistance
Postsecondary Education Complaint System (PECS)
A complaint system for servicemembers and their family members to report misleading or unfair actions regarding Montgomery or Post 9/11 GI Bill, Federal financial aid, and Private student loans by education institutions. To file a complaint, please visit the following website: