EFMP Lending Library and Loan Locker
The Henderson Hall EFMP office has a variety of resources available to sponsors, families and commands to borrow for up to 6 months. These resources include books, magazines, CDs, DVDs, and sensory equipment.
Local, State & National Resources
District of Columbia Resources
• DC Parent Training and Information Center: Advocates for Justice and Education
• Special Education in DC: Parent's Guide
• The Office of Special Education in DC
• MD Parent Training and Information Center: The Parent’s Place of Maryland
• Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs Resource Locator
• Division of Special Education/Early Intervention Services in MD
• Center for Parent Information and Resources
• Education Directory for Children with Special Needs
• ADA National Network
• Wrights Law Special Education & Advocacy
• A Guide to Disabilities Rights & Laws
• The ADA: Your Employment Rights as an Individual With a Disability
- American Military Families Autism Support
- EFMP Resources, Options and Consultations (ROC)
- Education Directory for Children with Special Needs
- The DoD Special Needs Parent Tool Kit: The DoD Special Needs Parent Tool Kit has comprehensive information and tools that are geared towards helping military families with special needs children navigate the maze of medical and special education services, community support and benefits and entitlements.
- Special Care Organizational Records (SCOR): The Special Care Organization Record (SCOR) is an organizing tool for those caring for persons with special needs. It is intended to help track and organize the information necessary to care for the special needs person in the caregiver’s absence.
- Specialized Training of Military Parents (STOMP): STOMP is a federally funded Parent Training and Information Center that assists military families who have children with special education or health needs. STOMP serves families in the following ways:
- Provides information and training about laws, regulations and resources for military families of children with disabilities
- Assists parents and professionals in developing their own community parent education/support groups
- Provides a voice to raise awareness of issues faced by military families with children who have disabilities
- Henderson Hall EFMP Family Crisis Resources – (PDF file 220KB)
- EFMP PCS Needs Assessment – (Word file 100KB)
- Deployment Resources for EFMP Families – (Word file 55KB)
- Survivor Benefits to Special Needs Trust Policy (December 2015) – (PDF file 1.50 MB)
- Template for Special Needs Trust Certification (for Attoneys) – (Word doc 18 KB)
Listings are provided as a resource only; no USMC MCCS endorsement is implied.