YMCA Membership and Respite Care for Eligible Military Families
Marine & Family Program (MFP) office is available Monday – Friday only by phone or email. MFP Center is closed until further notice with all staff at 100% Telework.
The Department of Defense has partnered with the Armed Services YMCA to fund memberships at participating YMCAs throughout the United States and Puerto Rico for the following groups: Families of deployed National Guard and Reserve personnel (Army/Navy/Air Force/Marine Corps)
- Active duty personnel and their families at independent duty stations
- Active duty families assigned to newly established joint bases
- Relocated spouse and family members of deployed active duty personnel
FITNESS FACILITY MEMBERSHIPS:
The DoD will also buy down memberships at local fitness facilities (e.g. Gold's Gym/Bally's/24 Hour Fitness, etc) for single active duty personnel at independent duty stations.
RESPITE CHILD CARE:
Deployed Guard and Reserve personnel and independent duty personnel with children up to age 12 of will be authorized free respite child care up to 32 hours per month, per child in YMCA facilities in states approved by DoD.
- Complete the YMCA/DoD Eligibility Form attached or download at www.militaryonesource.com or call Military OneSource at 1-800-342-9647
- Visit www.ymca.net to find a participating, local YMCA
- Take the eligibility form, a copy of your deployment orders, and your military ID card to your local YMCA.