Classes are one-day and are facilitated by the LifeSkills Trainer, in conjunction with the 8th and I, CBIRF, and Henderson Hall Chaplains. It is strongly encouraged that Marines who are engaged or considering getting married attend with their significant other.
Prevention Relationship Enhancement Program (PREP) Workshop
What is the Purpose of this Marriage Enrichment Workshop? Many couples are as committed as ever at having a successful, happy relationship, but sometimes they find attaining that goal difficult. Often they lack the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve the relationship they really want. This workshop is open to all soon-to-be married and married couples looking to improve communication. . It is strongly encouraged that attendees who are engaged or considering getting married attend with their significant other. Civilian attire, please. DoD civilian employees welcome. Contact us to register for one of the below classes or to schedule a class for your command at 703-693-8906 or email@example.com.
P.R.E.P. is designed to address the following topics:
- How to communicate better and solve problems
- How to handle disagreements and conflict
- How to promote a sense of working as a team
- How men and women communicate differently
- How to keep friendship, fun and intimacy alive
- How to strengthen your commitment to each other