School Liaison Program
The Henderson Hall Marine Corps School Liaison is here to serve military families, commands, schools and the community located in the National Capital Region. The program provides support for transitioning students in grades K-12 due to the mobile military lifestyle:
- Information on local schools (public, private and charter)
- Homeschooling requirements
- Marines Mentoring Program
- Special Education (Check out www.wrightslaw.com for additional support on this topic)
- High School graduation requirements
- Post-secondary preparation
- Tutoring resources – see flyer
- Military Interstate Children's Compact (The Compact addresses key educational transition issues encountered by military families including enrollment, placement, attendance, eligibility and graduation.)
Unlock Your Potential
Monday–Tuesday, July 30–31 • 8:00 am – 4:00 pm • Bldg. 29, Rm. 105.
APPly yourself and discover the possibilities.
Military connected children aged 12-18 are invited to participate in a hands on, activity based workshop with topics including post secondary preparation, character development, and career readiness.
Registration opens May 29 and closes July 30. Please call 703-693-8378 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.