School Liaison Program
The Henderson Hall Marine Corps School Liaison is here to serve military families, commands, schools and the community located in the National Capital Region. The program provides support for transitioning students in grades K-12 due to the mobile military lifestyle:
- Information on local schools (public, private and charter)
- Homeschooling requirements
- Marines Mentoring Program
- Special Education (Check out www.wrightslaw.com for additional support on this topic)
- High School graduation requirements
- Post-secondary preparation
- Tutoring resources – see flyer
- Military Interstate Children's Compact (The Compact addresses key educational transition issues encountered by military families including enrollment, placement, attendance, eligibility and graduation.)
Earth Day – Eco Art Challenge
Tuesday, April 21 • 8:00 am • Smith Gym, Henderson Hall.
Seeking Marine and civilian volunteers! For more information and to register please call School Liaison: 703-693-8378.