The Vineyard Wine & Spirits
The Vineyard Wine & Spirits
MCX & VINEYARD HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday-Saturday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm.
Sunday & Holidays: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm.
FACE COVERING GUIDANCE
A mask or face covering is required for entry into the Marine Corps Exchange (MCX), the Vineyard Wine & Spirits, and the American Clipper Barber Shop.
In The Vineyard Wine & Spirits, patrons can look forward to an expansive selection of wine, beer, and spirits plus a walk-in humidor with J.C. Newman cigars and cigar accessories. Known as the area's finest "package" store, The Vineyard Wine & Spirits offers excellent recommendations from the manager and our vendors.
• Fine wines, spirits and mixers.
• Walk-in "beer cave"
• Gifts, accessories, barware, giftbags, and fine cigars
• Bags of Ice
• Special Orders
Effective November 21, 2013, our price match policy for alcohol products is changed. MCX will price match any local competitor’s price within the state of Virginia.
The Vineyard Tastings
No tastings at this time.
New Special Order Process
The Vineyard now offers special order spirits, wine, and beer items.
- Special Orders are still not accepted for Rare or Limited production items (Blanton’s, Buffalo Trace, Pappy, Opus One, etc.)
- Some products might be unavailable due to our limited distribution network.
- The customer should allow 6-8 weeks for merchandise to arrive, once the order is confirmed.
- Alcohol by policy is NON-RETURNABLE, special orders are included in this policy.
The first step in the process is to complete a Special Order form at the cash register.
- Please ensure you provide an email address and a phone number.
- Please print legibly on the form.
The manager will contact the customer via email with price and availability of product.
The customer will then confirm or decline the order, if the order is confirmed, the product will arrive at the Vineyard between 6-8 weeks.
If you have any questions about the Special Order Process, please ask a Sales Associate in the Vineyard.
No Returns for Alcohol or Tobacco Products
The following exceptions apply to the standard MCX return policy:
- Computers, computer equipment, TV’s, digital movie players, GPS and unopened software must be returned within 14 days.
- Pre-recorded movies, music, and video games are returnable in original unopened factory sealed packaging. If defective, it will be exchanged for an identical item
- The guarantee does not apply to rifles, shotguns, handguns, ammunition, and mixed paint.
- Items that may be associated with the transmission of disease, such as underclothing, bathing suits, hosiery, athletic supporters, and electric razors that have been in direct contact with the surface of the skin or body orifice or shows evidence of prior use, will not be accepted for return or exchange unless they are defective or still in unopened package. In the event such items are accepted, they will not be offered for resale.
- Fine jewelry is subject to appraisal before a refund may be given.
- Drones will not be accepted for a return or refunded.
- Luxury Handbags must be returned within 14 days with the original receipt. The item must maintain any security tags and items labels affixed to them for a full refund or return.
- Beer, Wine and Alcohol returns can only be accepted if the product is spoiled or otherwise unfit for consumption. No refunds will be issued for non-stocked or special order items.
- No refunds or exchanges will be accepted for Tobacco products, Tobacco accessories, Electric Cigarettes/ E liquids, Glass and Vaporizers. Accessories include lighters, cases and cutters.